My kindest (and best) friend imayormaynotkillmyself has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I don’t know if my blog or I radiate sunshine but I’m just trying to cast a light on what goes on in that head of mine.
The questions I was given were the following:
- What’s your favourite song and write a lyric from it that makes you love it so much. It took me 40 minutes to find an answer because there are just too many but I chose “You Can’t Put Your Arms Around A Memory” by Johnny Thunders. Feel so restless, I am,
Beat my head against a pole
Try to knock some sense,
Down in my bones.
And even though they don’t show,
The scars aren’t so old
And when they go,
They let you know
- If you could change your name to anything what would it be? Probably would keep the one I have now.
- Would you rather fly, be invisible or be invincible? Invisible sounds interesting. I like to observe (in a non-creepy way).
- Finish this sentence “I would never ever try to … use my powers for evil.
- If you only had 24 hours on this earth who would you spend it with? I’d spend a couple of hours with my family and friends, then retire somewhere quiet where I can be alone.
- Which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? Tense, different, secular.
- Which 3 words would you think others would use to describe you? What. a. weirdo.
- Truth or dare? Truth.
- Tell the truth now have you ever cheated on a test? Of course.
- I dare you to write a quirk that you have. Oh man, my whole existence is a quirk. When I was young, I loved removing my mother’s earrings and I’d do that on repeat. Remove, put back on, remove.
- If you could let others know one thing about you what would that be? My eyes might look insane but it’s because I’m only pretending to be cool and at ease.
Wow, this took a long time to type up.